A Fantastic Red Brick Period Terrace Holding a Prime Location
An excellent opportunity to purchase a period red brick town terrace holding a unique site within the popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge , extended modern fitted kitchen with dining area incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic bathroom suite complete with corner bath, separate shower cubicle with an electric shower. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from a programme of improvement works over the years. An excellent rear garden with views over The Grove Playing Fields combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Forecourt, uPvc entrance door.
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.21 x 7.46 (10'6" x 24'6")
- Into bay, feature slate fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, picture rail, archway to dining area, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 2.99 x 3.95 (9'10" x 13'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Study 1.84 x 1.78 (6'0" x 5'10")
- Corner bathroom suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, timber ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.06 x 4.27 (13'4" x 14'0")
- Into bay, single panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.55 x 2.49 (8'4" x 8'2")
- Velux style window, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 4.27 (10'9" x 14'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, rear yard, paved rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.