Deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house on the highly sought after Toome Road in Ballymena. Ideal for commuters, with quick access to the M2/A26 either via the Antrim Road, or Cromkill Road. The reputable Camphill Primary School is also just minutes walk, as is local shops, Nursery School and chemist all available at the Ballee/Queen Street shopping units.
The property itself provides an opportunity to acquire a good size home in a popular area, which has excellent potential for interested buyers to put their own stamp on decor, and if so desired a possible extension (subject to planning) as there is ample space to the rear.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via Ulster Property Sales on 028 2565 7700.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, spacious hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, and under stairs storage cupboard, all to the ground floor. On the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. Outside there is a detached unit comprising separate garage and workshop/garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch 3.03m x 1.25m (9'11" x 4'1")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Door to hallway.
- Hallway 3.61m x 1.97m (11'10" x 6'6")
- Under stairs storage cupboard / cloakroom.
- Lounge 4.11m x 3.52m (13'6" x 11'7")
- Dining room 4.35m x 3.04m (14'3" x 10'0")
- Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen 3.03m x 2.73m (9'11" x 8'11")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Tiled splash backs. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.26m x 3.51m (14'0" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 4.26m x 3.04m (14'0" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 2.53m x 2.48m (8'4" x 8'2")
- With built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2.89m x 1.85m (9'6" x 6'1")
- Four piece suite. Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle.
- To the front there is excellent parking with ample space for several cars. The front and side have been finished in tarmac. To the rear there is a yard and a garden in lawn. Also at the back is the garage and workshop, ideal for anyone who perhaps works at cars, or with a little imagination the workshop could be made into an office space, home gym, kids den, craft room, hair/beauty salon to name a few.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.