A well presented mid terrace property in the heart of Sydenham, Strandburn Drive is very popular with first time buyers and young families.
The accommodation has been well maintained over the last number of years and offers a modern kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring, modern white bathroom suite on the first floor with built-in shower over bath and partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Furthermore, there is a lounge with attractive fireplace with gas fire open to dining room, three bedrooms on the first floor, an enclosed rear yard leading to alleyway and a further enclosed rear garden with lawn.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing, view now to avoid disappointment for what is a great property at a great price in the convenient Sydenham area close to so many local amenities.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'4 x 8'2 (4.06m x 2.49m)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire and tiled hearth, wood laminate floor, open to:
- Dining Room 13'4 x 6'6 (4.06m x 1.98m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 10'3 x 6'6 (3.12m x 1.98m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'8 x 8'8 (2.95m x 2.64m)
- Wood laminate floor, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'9 at widest point (2.92m x 2.67m at widest point)
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'6 (1.96m x 1.68m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with built in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden with lawn and boundary hedge. Enclosed rear year leading to alleyway and enclosed garden with lawn and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.