Greer Park is a popular and convenient setting, located just off the Newtownbreda Road and is close to many leading schools, arterial routes, playing fields, parks, Tesco superstore & Forestside Shopping centre.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, the accommodation comprises of a sunken lounge with an open fire, open plan kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom suite and enclosed rear garden with patio area. In addition to this the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and off street parking to the front of the property.
This property is chain free and would make a perfect first time buy and/or investment. With demand high we don't anticipate this one sitting around for long so be sure to book your appointment soon!
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed solid wood front door opens onto entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'3 x 13'1 (4.04m x 3.99m)
- Two steps lead down into the lounge area with open fire and wooden surround. Laminate flooring. Access to:
- Kitchen / Dining Room 13'2 x 11'5 (4.01m x 3.48m)
- Open plan kitchen / dining room fitted with a range of upper and lower level units complete with formica worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to under stair storage.
- Additional image
- Bedroom 1 12'9 X 10'3 (3.89m X 3.12m)
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 6'11 (3.56m x 2.11m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom suite 8'5 x 5'9 (2.57m x 1.75m)
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with over hanging shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio area and loose stone. Bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging to the back.
- Off street Parking
- Off street parking located to the front of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.