A deceptively spacious detached bungalow sitting on an elevated site boasting superb views across Belfast and the Antrim Hills, within the much sought after Lower Braniel area. The accommodation includes four good sized bedrooms, three reception areas, attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a recently fitted luxury bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
Furthermore, this property has been meticulously looked after and improved over many years by the current owners to include many other features such as new gas heating fitted four years ago. Other benefits include the wood laminate flooring, patio doors from rear reception area to garden and the attractive raised decking area to the rear with summer house overlooking garden in lawn and boasting further views across Belfast.
Ideal location sitting within a cul de sac just off the Lower Braniel Road and close to many schools and local amenities, plus easy access to the main Knock Road. A great home for families or mature couples wanting a bungalow in a popular residential area such as Woodcroft Rise. A corner site with detached garage and modern accommodation, this property will not disappoint so book your viewing now.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall / Dining Area 13'2 x 9'4 (4.01m x 2.84m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x 13'7 (4.17m x 4.14m)
- Attractive brick feature fireplace with timber plinth, tiled hearth, electric stove and solid 'pine' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 13'1 x 8'5 (3.99m x 2.57m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'maple' units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in wine rack, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, integrated slim line dishwasher, breakfast bar and partly tiled walls.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Built in cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Wood laminate flooring and patio doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 12'3 (3.89m x 3.73m)
- Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with electric 'Mira Sport' shower, folding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 9'3 (3.56m x 2.82m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4 10'4 x 8'2 (3.15m x 2.49m)
- Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bathroom 9'7 x 5'8 (2.92m x 1.73m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC wall cladding, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, conifers and generous four car tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden with raised lawn, raised timber decking area with summer house, surrounding flowerbeds, brick paviour patio, green house and garden shed with interior light and power.
- Detached Garage 20'6 x 10'7 (6.25m x 3.23m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.