We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid townhouse which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with semi solid wood flooring, beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and a matching utility room with access to rear and downstairs wc.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with shrub bed.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, semi solid wood flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 11'9'' (4.52m X 3.58m)
- Semi solid wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'5'' X 10'8'' (4.70m X 3.25m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- UTILITY ROOM 8'4'' X 5'2'' (2.54m X 1.57m)
- Matching units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed back door,
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 12'0'' X 9'1'' (3.66m X 2.77m)
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 14'5'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (4.39m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator .
- BEDROOM 3 10'4'' X 6'10'' AT WIDEST (3.15m X 2.08m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with shrub area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.