This modern spec 2 bedroom home offers contemporary living at a more than acceptable price. In our view it's a comfortable home that offers exceptional value for money, as this particular townhouse combines the advantages of modern construction with the appeal of a modern specification and practical design. The semi rural village atmosphere, within striking distance of major conurbations, instils a tranquil, relaxed ambience in which to enjoy your domestic surroundings. For the young first time buyer this purchase represents an excellent opportunity to take their first venture into the world of home ownership.
View now and discover how your future lifestyle could look..
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 14'0" x 10'8" (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Laminated wood floor. 8 Pane glazed door into ...
- KITCHEN 14'1" x 8'10" (4.29m x 2.69m)
- Range of pine fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 5 Downlights.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1" at widest pt x 9'10" (4.29m at widest pt x 3.00m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9" x 7'5" (2.97m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising: Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Tarmac Driveway to front.
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.