This well presented mid terrace is situated in the popular village of Drumaness, just outside Ballynahinch. This home has recently been refurbished and is in great condition throughout. The property comprises living room, kitchen, family bathroom and two bedrooms. The property further benefits from a yard to the rear with off street parking. With so much to offer at such a great price this property is definitely worth a look.
Please call our Ballynahinch office on 02897561155 to book a viewing.
** Please note that the property pictures are histroic and subject to change **
*These are historical pictures and maybe subject to change*
- Living Room 16'5" x 11'5" (5.00m x 3.48m)
- White PVC glazed front door leading to living room. Brick built fireplace with tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring, wall lighting.
- Kitchen 16'11" x 10'0" (5.16m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled to splash area. Door to rear.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'6" x 9'11" (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Front facing, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 8'1" x 6'5" (2.46m x 1.96m)
- Rear facing, built in wardrobe.
- Good sized yard to rear with off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.