The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £150,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Four bedroom detached bungalow situated on a large corner site in Rathlin Drive, a quiet residential area off the Ballymoney Road. Well located to take advantage of the town centre amenities and quickly onto the A26/M2 road network with routes north and south.
Spacious and flexible living accommodation with good outdoor space will appeal to growing families.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and four bedrooms (master ensuite) then attached annex with utility area and WC, storage area and office. The property is in reasonably good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking fro a number of cars and mature gardens to front side and rear.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
- Lounge 3.6m x 3.55m (11'10" x 11'8")
- Comfortable living room with mahogany fireplace, marble inset and hearth. Coving, TV point and exposed floorboards.
- Sitting room 4.9m x 3.4m (16'1" x 11'2")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Coving, TV point and exposed floorboards. Corner window.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.7m x 3.9m (18'8" x 12'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level stained pine kitchen and display units. Granite worksurfaces and drainer with Belfast sink and cantilever mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with chimney extractor hood. Integrated microwave oven and dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with hand held shower attachment and shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.2m (11'8" x 10'6")
- Interconnecting bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring, vanity unit, TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.95m (10'8" x 9'8")
- Interconnecting bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes, laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 3 3.62m x 3.3m (11'11" x 10'10")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Bay window, fitted sliding wardrobes, laminate strip wood flooring.
- Ensuite 2.35m x 0.9m (7'9" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.9m x 2.4m (12'10" x 7'10")
- Bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Conservatory 5.53m x 4.1m (18'2" x 13'5")
- Accessed from kitchen. Tiled floor. TV and telephone points.
- Attached annex
- UPVC and glazed door, tiled floor and two storage cupboards
- Utility area 3.6m x 3.2m (11'10" x 10'6")
- Floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and cooker. House oil boiler. Tiled floor.
- WC 1.75m x 1.05m (5'9" x 3'5")
- WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Roller shutter door.
- Office 4.05m x 3m (13'3" x 9'10")
- UPVC and glazed door. Telephone points and sockets.
- Pavoir brick driveway with off street parking for multiple cars. Steps up to front door and covered veranda. Front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
- Side garden in lawn with tree and mature shrubs.
- Enclosed rear garden with boundary wall and door. Paved patio area. Lawn with mature shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.