We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented end terrace property which is located in a cul de sac just off the ever popular Fernagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and a modern walnut effect fitted kitchen with access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and double glazing.
Outside there is on street parking and gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 11'10'' (4.32m X 3.61m)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'10'' (3.58m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'10'' (3.53m X 3.00m)
- Modern range of walnut effect high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 10'10'' (3.56m X 3.30m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10'' X 11'4'' (3.61m X 3.45m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- White suite comprising t&g panelled bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.