Beautifully presented detached house, integral garage and mature gardens in Mount Eden, a popular and established residential area off the Edenmore Road. Quick and easy access to all the retail, commercial, leisure amenities and schools around the town.
The property has four bedrooms and two reception rooms and with the good sized gardens it is sure to appeal to growing families.
A fabulous family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / dining area and WC then four double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. Integral garage with utility area. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, UPVC seamless guttering and facia, an oil fired central heating system and multi fuel stove which heats the hot water tank. Mature gardens front and rear.
- UPVC front door with leaded glass and glazed side panels. Tiled floor and telephone point. Access into integral garage.
- Lounge 5.15m x 3.95m (16'11" x 13'0")
- Bright and spacious, double aspect living room with "micro marble" fireplace, inset and granite hearth with multi-fuel stove which heats the hot water tank. Ceiling rose and coving. TV point. Double doors to sitting room.
- Sitting room 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Comfortable living room with multi-fuel stove on stone hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. UPVC double doors to rear garden. Ceiling rose and coving.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.05m x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with good range of floor and eye level painted kitchen units, extractor hood and window pelmet with spotlighting. One and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob, double electric oven and microwave. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Under unit lighting and TV point. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- WC 2m x 1.95m (6'7" x 6'5")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback. Under stairs cupboard.
- Garage 5.75m x 2.9m (18'10" x 9'6")
- Internal access to integral garage with up and over door. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer, taps and floor level units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- First floor
- Carpeted return staircase to first floor landing with feature gable leaded glass window. Hotpress and access to partially floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.65m x 2.9m (12'0" x 9'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted, mirrored and sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 3.9m (13'3" x 12'10")
- Master bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Fitted, mirrored and sliding wardrobes. Carpet and telephone point.
- Ensuite 2.8m x 1m (9'2" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. Wood panel ceiling with recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 3.65m (12'2" x 12'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.55m x 1.95m (8'4" x 6'5")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and shaving mirror, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls with plastic "mermaid board" ceiling with recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 3.8m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Concrete driveway and parking area. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds, mature shrubs and tree. Covered entrance at front door.
- One side has paved area with wooden shed and the other side has a paved area with log store.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with raised stoned area and raised flowerbeds with mature shrubs. Paved area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.