This lovely detached chalet bungalow is located at the front of the Morey development in Donaghadee and is within walking distance to The Commons, seafront and the town centre with its wide range of amenities including a great range of coffee shops, restaurants and independent retailers. Recently modernised internally and with adaptable accommodation, this home will appeal to a range of viewers, particularly those wishing to downsize and live in a seaside town.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this well maintained home in a fantastic location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16' x 11' (4.88m x 3.35m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron inset and carved marble surround. Cornicing.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 11' x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen 14'1 x 11' (4.29m x 3.35m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, built in five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, partly tiled walls, kickboard lighting and space for dining area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 18' x 7' (5.49m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower head attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 14'1 x 10' (4.29m x 3.05m)
- Built in robes.
- Store Room 11' x 6' (3.35m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, hotpress with storage and gas fired boiler, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple cars, area in lawn and mature shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved seating area, shed with built in storage, tap and light.
- Detached Garage 18' x 11' (5.49m x 3.35m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power and light, mezzanine storage and up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.