You can change every aspect of a property other than its location! This therefore is the fundamental appeal of this detached home, because its location not only affords commuting convenience, but access to the town centre, local schools, a host of recreational amenities and easy access for those who commute to Belfast.
Quite apart from its 'Blue Chip' locality, the home exudes vast potential and although in need of some modernisation the property retains much of its original character and charm which is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of the market.
- Entrance door with side panel into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 16'6" into bay x 14'8" (5.03m into bay x 4.47m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, mahogany mantel. Laminated wood floor. Dado.
- KITCHEN 10'8" x 10'6" (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with marble effect work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 10'8" x 10'1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 15'5" x 10'1" (4.70m x 3.07m)
- Comprising: Corner tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls. 6 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 9'8" x 7'6" (2.95m x 2.29m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'72 x 11'0" at widest points (5.18m x 3.35m at widest points)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 20'4" x 10'0" (6.20m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'0" x 7'1" (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden in lawn. Light. Tap. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.