This much loved family home is located on the outskirts of Newtownards and will appeal to investors, down sizers or anyone looking for a modernisation project.
Located in a quiet residential area overlooking the communal green, the house offers good space inside and out with the opportunity to add value with some updating.
Newtownards town centre is only minutes away, there are a wide range of amenities within walking distance and the main arterial routes to Belfast are in close proximity.
The property has been well cared for by the current owners and comprises living room, kitchen, rear hall, three good sized bedrooms, two with built in storage and a shower room with white suite.
Externally, there is an easily maintained yard to the front with views over the green space and the rear has an enclosed yard with shed.
We recommend viewing this property at your earliest convenience as we anticipate good interest from a range of buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Laminate flooring.
- Living Room 4.2 x 3.91 (13'9" x 12'9")
- Electric fire with tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 3.63 x 3.11 (11'10" x 10'2")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, 4 ring electric hob cooker with built in extractor fan and hood, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, wood panel ceiling.
- Rear Hallway
- Built in storage, space for fridge freezer.
- Wooden flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in storage, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 3.33 x 3.1 (10'11" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom, enclosed shower unit with wall mounted shower and extractor fan, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 2.67 x 3.62 (8'9" x 11'10")
- Double bedroom, built in storage, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 2.52 x 2.73 (8'3" x 8'11")
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 1.88 x 1.67 (6'2" x 5'5")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer tap, corner shower with glass sliding doors, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wood panelled ceiling.
- Front: Fully enclosed, paved area, area in stone.
Rear: Fully enclosed, shed, paved area, outside light, outside tap.