An excellent detached family home with cul de sac position, superb gardens and detached garage all within walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village. Ideal family accommodation, this property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners over many years to include many improvements that will stand the test of time.
Attractive semi solid wood panel flooring throughout the ground floor comprising of bright spacious entrance hall, generous lounge with double doors to dining room then opening to fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Further to this, sliding patio doors to a superb full glass conservatory with underfloor electric heating overlooking a beautifully presented rear garden with lawn, patio and barbeque area with 'Eon' Composite decking.
The first floor was originally a four bedroom converted to three with a fantastic master bedroom with a fully tiled ensuite shower room to the rear. A further two bedrooms, one with built in robes and a modern family bathroom with electric shower over bath, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
A fantastic location offering privacy with no other homes opposite, near the end of a cul de sac, backing onto the Comber Greenway and with easy access to the main Knock Road and Ballyhyackamore. Recently renewed tarmac driveway to front and side with generous parking, detached garage (currently with Eon composite decking to the front), good size rear garden and gas fired central heating installed only an estimated four years ago. This property is a great opportunity for families or professionals looking for convenience, privacy and very little maintenance in the heart of East Belfast. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid wood panel floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush w.c. , ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'6 (4.80m x 3.51m)
- Marble fireplace with gas fire, Semi solid wood panel floor, double doors to:-
- Dining Room 11'9 x 9 (3.58m x 0.23m)
- Semi solid wood panel floor, sliding patio doors to conservatory. Open to:-
- Kitchen 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar with under counter built in wine rack, partly tiled walls, Semi solid wood panel floor, recessed spot lighting.
- Conservatory 12'5 x 9'7 (3.78m x 2.92m)
- Ceramic tiled floor with electric under floor heating, low emissions glazing throughout, sliding patio doors to decking area.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 17' x 11'9 (5.18m x 3.58m)
- (at widest points)
- Modern white suite comprising of modern white suite, wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and sliding shower door, low flush w.c., chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Includes range of built in robes with partly mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 7'9 (2.36m x 2.36m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with Eon composite decking area, lawn area with raised patio area and surrounding mature trees, BBQ area with attractive pergola.
- Detached Garage 18'9 x 9'3 (5.72m x 2.82m)
- Work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, velux window, up and over door (currently boarded off).
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.