This well presented detached bungalow is situated on a site within the popular development with beautiful views towards Strangford Lough yet within walking distance to shops and amenities and only a short distance to the walks of Delamont Country Park.
The property offers three bedrooms, bathroom, good sized lounge with oil fired central heating with linked multi fuel stove, Kitchen/dining area with doors to enclosed rear garden and utility room with wc/wash hand basin.
- Laminated wooden flooring. Hotpress.
- Lounge 14'8 x 13'04 (4.47m x 4.06m)
- Wooden flooring. Multi fuel burning stove with back boiler on a tiled hearth. Beautiful views towards Strangford Lough.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room 22'11 x 9'09 (6.99m x 2.97m)
- High and low level units with recess for Rangemaster. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Patio doors to garden at dining area. Recess for freezer. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Breakfast bar.
- WC/ Utility 9'01 x 5'3 (2.77m x 1.60m)
- Low flush Macerator toilet. Wash hand basin, Tiled floor. Back door.
- Master Bedroom 12'05 x 10'7 (3.78m x 3.23m)
- Front facing. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 9'2 x 8'0 (2.79m x 2.44m)
- Wooden floor. Front facing.
- Bedroom 3 9'09 x 9'04 (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Wooden floor. Rear facing.
- Free standing bath, low flush w.c., and pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira sport shower. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Gardens in lawn to the front with tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear gardens laid out in paving and lawns with mature shrubs and bushes.
- Garage 18'09 x 9'01 (5.72m x 2.77m)
- Roller door. Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.