Located on a site of circa 0.4 of an acre and within minutes of Newtownards, Craigantlet and the routes to Belfast, this house will appeal to a wide range of viewers, especially down sizers or growing families.
This fantastic property has been extensively modernised by the current owners and is decorated and finished to an extremely high standard throughout.
On entering the home, you will immediately appreciate the care and attention to detail that these owners have applied to every corner of this home, as well as the light flooding through the property.
The hallway is spacious with a feature staircase with glass panelling and glazed doors to the reception rooms creating a feeling of space.
The first reception area is well proportioned with a 'Morso' wood burning stove and lovely views over the front garden. The second reception is being used as a family room but would also be suitable for an office or playroom.
The open plan living space includes a luxury kitchen with island, granite work surfaces and a range of high end appliances and in addition, there is space for a dining table and a family area with multi fuel stove. Off the kitchen is a fully fitted utility room and access to the rear garden and double integral garage.
The accommodation on the ground floor includes two double bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite and second bedroom with built in wardrobes. There is also ample storage and a luxury family bathroom on this level.
The first floor has two beautiful double bedrooms with storage and a wc with white suite.
Externally, the gardens have been landscaped to front and rear and include areas in lawn, paved entertaining area, bedding sections and a wide range of mature trees, shrubs, plants and hedging.
With beautiful views to the front and rear of this home and being situated in a popular location, close to Newtownards and easily accessible to Belfast, we anticipate great interest in this property and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Quickstep Oak laminate flooring, cornicing, recessed spotlighting, feature Oak staircase with glass balustrades.
- Living Room 5.46m x 3.86m (17'11 x 12'8)
- Quickstep Oak laminate flooring, semi-rural views, cornicing, inglenook style fireplace with Morso stove, granite hearth and glazed door to hall.
- Family Room 4.24m x 3.84m (13'11 x 12'7)
- Quickstep Oak laminate flooring, cornicing and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen 7.39m x 4.70m (24'3 x 15'5)
- Luxury kitchen with high and low level units, feature glazed units, island with seating, granite work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances to include; Siemens induction hob, Siemens extractor fan and hood, Miele double oven and dishwasher, larder unit with space for fridge freezer and glazed door to garage and utility.
- Utility 3.53m x 1.85m (11'7 x 6'1)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, door to rear garden and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 3.56m (12'7 x 11'8)
- Rear garden aspect.
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with Mira overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer tap, feature light, chrome wall mounted radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.56m (12'7 x 11'8)
- Quickstep Oak laminate flooring and built in robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower enclosure with Mira overhead shower and glazed shower screen, vanity unit with duravit sink, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, feature light, tiled floor, tiled walls and built in storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 4.06m (incl robes) (12'8 x 13'4 (incl robe
- Eaves storage, two built in robes, roofspace access, semi-rural views and views of Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 4 3.96m x 4.27m (incl robes) (13' x 14' (incl robes)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robes and semi-rural views.
- White suite comprising vanity unit with sink and low flush wc.
- Front: Area in lawn, cherry blossoms, mature plants, shrubs and hedging, parking for multiple vehicles and attractive bedding areas.
Rear: Fully enclosed with paved entertainment area, outside tap, outside light, raised area in lawn, semi-rural views, mature hedging, plants and shrubs and outside power sockets.
- Double Garage 7.26m x 5.72m (23'10 x 18'9)
- Electric up and over doors. Garage separated in two sections.