A convenient location is always a good starting point when choosing a home, as depending on cost, you can do most things to improve it but you can't move it. This end terrace therefore affords an appealing opportunity, as convenience forms one of its appealing features, which when coupled to the present asking price makes it a proposition not to be missed. The property type and accommodation ideally suits the needs of a first time buyer to create a home of definable comfort. As mentioned previously, the location offers convenience to in-town amenities and public transport to and from Belfast, so all in all you'll get a home with practical attributes and potential creature comforts.
- UPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18'7" x 10'7" max (5.66m x 3.23m max)
- Fireplace closed over. Understairs storage.
- KITCHEN 9'3" x 6'11" (2.82m x 2.11m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 2 downlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'11" x 6'11" (3.33m x 2.11m)
- BEDROOM 2 14'4" x 9'0" (4.37m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with " Mira" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Hotpress with lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater. Part tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'2" x 9'7" (5.84m x 2.92m)
- Up and over door.
- Enclosed yard. Long rear garden. Boiler house. Oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.