* Positioned on a generous corner site within this highly established and sought after residential location just off the Stewartstown Road * Three bedrooms * Two reception rooms to include a upvc double glazed conservatory * White bathroom suite * Fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space * Off Street carparking * Double glazing * Oil fired heating * Generous gardens * A rare opportunity to purchase a family home within this superb location * Early viewing strongly recommended * EPC D-64
- Ground Floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- Spacious Hallway
- Storage understairs.
- Lounge 16'2x12'7 (4.93m x 3.84m)
- Bay window, attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen/ Dining 20'2x10'7 (6.15m x 3.23m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, single drainer 1½ bowl sink unit, built in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to;
- Sizeable dining space
- Sliding patio door to;
- Upvc DG Conservatory 12'0x8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Tiled floor, upvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5x10'0 (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 13'7x11'6 (4.14m x 3.51m)
- Laminated wood effect flooring, built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 8'10x8'6 (2.69m x 2.59m)
- White bathroom suite
- Corner bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed rear garden, patio area.
Off street carparking to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.