We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Glenville Road.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, Large lounge / dining with feature fireplace and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and a separate modern kitchen / diner with built in double oven and ceramic hob and space for appliances. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate family bathroom with modern white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with a paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE / DINING 26'6'' X 11'3'' (8.08m X 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace, tiled and granite inset, pine surround, two radiators, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'0'' X 9'11'' AT WIDEST (6.10m X 3.02m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, under stairs storage, pvc double glazed back door.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- LANDING ` (`)
- Access to roofpsace.
- BEDROOM 1 16'5'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (5.00m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0'' X 8'4'' (3.05m X 2.54m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'7'' X 8'5'' (3.23m X 2.57m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Timber sumer house / shed with light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.