A deceptively spacious semi detached property in the convenient Glendhu Manor area, within close proximity to Sydenham Bypass, Belfast City Airport and some of Belfasts leading schools. Well presented throughout, this property offers many attractive features which would appeal to a variety of buyers, especially the first time buyer, with its multi fuel burning stove, solid 'light oak' wood panelled flooring, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and integral garage. The accommodation includes comfortable lounge, good size modern kitchen with dining/breakfast area, three double bedrooms on the first floor and modern white bathroom with a separate walk in shower cubicle and attractive tiling. Externally, this property offers good sized driveway to front and enclosed rear garden with lawn and raised timber decking area. Ideal first time buyer home or for a small family wanting convenience to so many amenities in the surrounding area.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'2 x 11'2 (4.01m x 3.40m)
- (At widest points). Brick feature fireplace with tv plinth, multi fuel burning stove and solid 'light oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Authentic 'Egyptian' tiling.
- Dining Area 9'9 x 8'6 (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Half wood panelled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 11'3 x 7'9 (3.43m x 2.36m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'cream gloss' units, grey wood effect laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Solid wood panelled flooring and linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 11'2 x 12'1 (3.40m x 3.68m)
- (At widest points). Full length range of built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
- Double built in cupboard with shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12'7 x 10'1 (3.84m x 3.07m)
- (At widest points).
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled splash back, shower door, panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integral Garage 16'2 x 10'0 (4.93m x 3.05m)
- (At widest points). Light, power, up and over door.
- Small flowerbed laid in stone and tarmac driveway to front.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised flowerbeds and raised timber decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.