Situated just off Newton Park, this semi detached bungalow offers convenience to all the local shops off Newton Park, as well as the Four Winds restaurant & bar and is only a short drive from Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, plus conservatory, fitted kitchen and a white shower suite. In addition to an oil heating system, double glazing and detached garage this home also benefits from a large easily maintained patio area to rear.
An excellent property in a great location.
In addition there is a large roof-space suitable for a loft conversion (subject to relevant planning permission).
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 15'0 x 11'3 (4.57m x 3.43m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 10'7 (3.25m x 3.23m)
- Conservatory 17'4 x 10'3 (5.28m x 3.12m)
- Double doors to enclosed rear patio area.
- Fitted Kitchen 10'8 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 8'8 (3.86m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 8'1 (3.58m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom Three 9'7 x 7'10 (2.92m x 2.39m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower Suite
- Wet room comprising built in robe shower unit above glazed partition. Sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c part tiled walls.
pvc ceiling. Hot-press. Roof-space access. Light and power.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'5 x 9'8 (5.31m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Housed oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area to rear. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.