We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and extremely well presented detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout giving easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature fireplace and solid oak flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate modern fitted kitchen / diner with integrated appliances, granite worktops and access to rear.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms master with modern ensuite and a separate luxury family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, vanity unit, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 17'7'' X 12'8'' (5.36m X 3.86m)
- Feature fireplace, marble inset, solid oak flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 12'7'' X 10'8'' (3.84m X 3.25m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 21'7'' X 12'6'' AT WIDEST (6.58m X 3.81m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite worktops, twin stainless steel inlayed sink units, double range style cooker space, glass splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer & dishwasher, tiled floor, two radiators, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 14'8'' X 12'8'' (4.47m X 3.86m)
- Chrome shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 18'2'' X 8'9'' (5.54m X 2.67m)
- Two radiators, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 17'4'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (5.28m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 4 17'4'' X 10'0'' AT WIDEST (5.28m X 3.05m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath, shower attachment, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate chrome shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage, roller shutter door, light & power, plumbed for washing machine, oil boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, shed and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.