Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Prime Position Within This Ever Popular Location
An excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or investor alike to purchase a superb period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this much admired and sought after residential location. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, wood laminate flooring and has been maintained to a good standard over the years.
Excellent gardens front and rear with off street car parking and a most convenient location make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.12 x 2.83 (13'6" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.42 x 2.90 (7'11" x 9'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, hot press/copper cylinder, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.01 x 2.87 (13'2" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3.41 x 2.42 (11'2" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, part pvc walls, pvc ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light.
- Walled garden to front in stone chip, rear garden in patio area, garden shed, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.