Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Circa 1930 Situated Within This Highly Regarded And Much Admired Residential Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a magnificent period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom with separate wc. The dwelling further offers 3/4 panelled entrance hall, conservatory, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from re-roofing. A detached garage with garden store and hard landscaped gardens combines with the perfect location with leading schools, excellent shopping, superb parks and public transport all within walking distance makes this the perfect family home with unlimited potential.
Immediate Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, glazed vestibule door.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, cloakroom, wood laminate floor, understairs storage.
- Lounge 3.69 x 4.31 (12'1" x 14'2")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, marble hearth, wood strip floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.74 x 3.26 (12'3" x 10'8")
- Hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.23 x 4.63 (10'7" x 15'2")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
Dining Area, breakfast bar table, upvc double glazed rear door
- Conservatory 3.03 x3.05 (9'11" x 10'0")
- Sliding patio doors, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 3.18 (12'7" x 10'5")
- Range of built-in mirrored slider robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.19 x 3.11 (10'6" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator., twin built-in storage cupboards, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.53 (13'1" x 11'7")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Separate WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pvc panelled walls.
- Detached Garage 4.85 x 3.13 (15'11" x 10'3")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, driveway
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear, stone chip, mature shrubs to front, extensive rear patio garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.