Located in this popular area of East Belfast, this excellent, bright and spacious mid terrace really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer. Comprising a through lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, a white bathroom suite and a floored roofspace accessed via fixed staircase. The property is in walking to distance to local amenities and facilities and is an excellent property, ideal for a variety of tenants with an internal inspection is essential to appreciate all it has to offer.
* Please note - photos are historic and subject to slight change*
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge 23'5 x 9'6 (7.14m x 2.90m)
- (into bay). Feature hole in wall fireplace.
- Archway Leading To:
- Dining Room
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 7'8 (4.09m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, under stair storage, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace via a fixed staircase.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'7 (3.99m x 3.23m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'2 (3.10m x 2.49m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with sliding shower doors, built in shower with PVC enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, built in storage, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Floored Roofspace 12'1 x 10'2 (3.68m x 3.10m)
- Under eaves storage and 'Velux' type window.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.