PUBLIC NOTICE - 9 Carlisle Park, Ballynahinch, BT24 8HJ We have received an offer of £117,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
We are pleased to offer for sale this extended detached bungalow in the ever popular Carlisle Park development in Ballynahinch. The property is set on an elevated site with fantastic views over the County Down countryside to the rear and internally the flexible accommodation will appeal to many. The property comprises kitchen, dining area, living room, conservatory, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage and a good size garden to the front and rear. Sales in recent times makes this a very popular area and getting a bungalow within walking distance of all the local amenities and bus stops are in high demand.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel leading to entrance hall with store cupboard and hotpress.
- Dining Room 9'11" x 8'11" (3.02m x 2.72m)
- Solid wood flooring and steps down too:
- Living Room 16'9" x 13'5" (5.11m x 4.09m)
- Large bright living room with wood laminate flooring. Fireplace with cast iron inset, wood surround and tiled hearth. Glazed door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 12'3" x 11'3" (3.73m x 3.43m)
- Tiled flooring and glazed door to rear.
- Kitchen 10'2" x 9'9" (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating built in oven and hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit and a half and plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling. Door to side.
- Bathroom 7'3" x 6'0" (2.21m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 10'9" x 8'11" (3.28m x 2.72m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Two 10'5" x 9'2" (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Rear facing room, views over the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 10'0" (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Rear facing room with wood laminate flooring, views over surrounding countryside.
- Garage 19'9" x 10'11" (6.02m x 3.33m)
- Power and light, up and over door.
- To the front is a good sized garden laid out in lawns with a tarmac driveway and garage.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawns with patio area and fantastic views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.