This semi-detached property is situated in the popular Bridgelea area in Conlig, a popular place for families and commuters due to its proximity to Newtownards and Bangor and only thirty minutes away from Belfast. Newtownards and Bangor both have a wide range of amenities, leisure facilities and local schools and both towns are becoming increasing popular due to location and range of housing.
This home has been well maintained throughout and is finished to a very high standard. It will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and early viewing is highly recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 17 x 13'1 (0.43m x 3.99m)
- Grey parquet type tiled flooring, glazed door to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen 15'1 x 13'1 (4.60m x 3.99m)
- Modern range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, built in under oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, open to dining room, double doors to rear garden.
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Double room, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Double room.
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Rear: Fully enclosed area, paved area, shed, outside light, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.