It is with pleasure to offer for sale this superb extended Detached Home, offering a double storey extension to the rear which benefits the property with a spacious kitchen / dining room along with that all important 4th bedroom.
The property is located in a popular residential area just off the main Saintfield Road with local amenities such as Tesco Newtownbreda & Forestside Shopping centre, along with Cairnshill and St Itas Primary Schools and additional further level education facilities all within a close proximity.
Internally the property benefits from four double bedrooms, a bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a separate w.c. two separate reception rooms, a kitchen/ dining room and a generous ground floor cloaks/w.c. This is an excellent well proportioned family home, offering generous living space which would be perfect for a growing family.
Further complementing this home is off street car-parking leading to an attached garage, with mature well stocked gardens to both the front and a private rear garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
Access to down-stairs cloaks.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Cloaks area with low flush w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 18'7 x 10'7 (5.66m x 3.23m)
- Marble fire-place with matching inset and hearth.
- Living / Dining 18'6 x 10'7 (5.64m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen / Dining 17'2 x 14'8 (5.23m x 4.47m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, built in 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan, double oven, plumbed for washing machine and dish-washer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'9 x 9'7 (4.80m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Three 12'6 x 11'3 (3.81m x 3.43m)
- Fantastic views over Belfast.
- Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Four 10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps with mixer taps with storage below. Separate corner shower cubicle, with Triton shower unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Front Garden
- Front garden laid in lawn, excellent range of plants, trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage.
- Attached Garage 17'3 x 10'9 (5.26m x 3.28m)
- Up and over door. Housing an oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Large flagged patio area leading to westerly facing garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with range of mature plants, trees an shrubs. Pvc oil tank.
- Outside Rear (2nd Image)
- Please note
- As required under the Estate Agency Act, we would advise that this property is owned by a relative of an employee of Ulster Property Sales.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.