Three bedroom terrace house with front and rear gardens in Bay View Villas, a small cluster of houses on the outskirts of Glenarm on an elevated site offering sea views and views over the village from the rear garden. Will appeal to first time buyers, young families or those looking for a bolthole on the Antrim Coast.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and extended kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property would benefit from some modernisation but it does benefit from UPVC double glazing, a relatively new roof and oil boiler for the central heating system. Front and rear gardens with good views over the village and bay from back of rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and carpet.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.8m (13'0" x 12'6")
- Bright living room with brick fireplace. Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.8m x 3.7m (15'9" x 12'2")
- Extended kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level units, worktops and one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob, oven and extractor hood. Integrated fridge & freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 1.95m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'1")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment over bath.
- Bedroom 1 3.85m x 2.8m (12'8" x 9'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.06m x 2.61m (10'0" x 8'7")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 3.2m x 2.15m widest (10'6" x 7'1" widest)
- Carpeted bedroom. Hotpress.
- Front garden
- Front garden in neat lawn. Parking in front of house.
- Rear garden
- Large rear garden with concrete area and lawn. Boiler house. Views over village and bay from back of rear garden.