We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Ballyhenry road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
Internally the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge and a modern newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benfits include oil central heating and pvc double glazed windows and doors.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Viewing is highly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.91m x 3.12m (12'10" x 10'3")
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.11m x 3.76m (16'9" x 12'4")
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in hotpress and access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 2.97m (13'2" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.97m (12'3" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.49m x 2.36m (8'2" x 7'9")
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good size garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Boiler house, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.