An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Ardcarn area comprising of four bedrooms just off the main Upper Newtownards Road, close to Stormont Grounds. Ideal family accommodation offering a well proportioned lounge, modern 'white gloss' kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. White bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and tiled walls and flooring. Gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and external doors and brick paviour area to front. This property is sure to appeal to a variety of buyers looking for convenience to Dundonald Village and easy access to Belfast City Centre via the ever popular Glider Bus System. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Part timber wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'3 (3.89m x 3.12m)
- (At widest points). Mock feature fireplace with electric fire, carved wooden surround and part timber panelled walls.
- Kitchen 12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, granite effect work surface, one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, timber panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 9'4 (3.76m x 2.84m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 6'5 (3.23m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 6'3 (3.28m x 1.91m)
- Brick paviour area to front.
Enclosed rear garden with part concrete area, part lawn, brick shed, two timber sheds, outside tap and bin access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.