Alt-Min Avenue is one of a few cul de sac's in the Four Winds and is within walking distance to the convenient shops off Newton Park, leading schools both primary and post primary and transport links to most parts of the City. Internally the property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle on first floor. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing, the property also benefits from off street parking and mature rear garden laid in lawns. An excellent, well maintained home in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Down-stairs w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 11'5 x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.45m)
- Tiled fire place.
- Dining Room 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Fitted Kitchen 12'4 x 7'9 (3.76m x 2.36m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 8'5 (3.45m x 2.57m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite with panelled bath and mixer taps. Visually floating sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle. Heated chrome towel rail. Access to the roof-space, for storage.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns range of plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway with parking area.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with a mature range of plants trees and shrubs. Flagged patio area. Housed oil fired boiler. Pvc oil tank.