We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrece which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Monkstown Road and willl ideally suit the young purchaser seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall with archway into lounge both with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen / diner with wood laminate tile effect flooring and rear porch with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and a separate shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway at rear and a fully enclosed pebbled garden at rear with shrub beds and patio area.
Early viewing recommended!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, archway into lounge.
- LOUNGE 3.76m x 3.48m (12'4" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.75m x 3.15m (15'7" x 10'4")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- REAR PORCH
- Wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.45m (12'5" x 11'4")
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.82m (10'6" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.03m (9'3" x 6'8")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Redring shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway at rear.
Fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area, shrub beds and shed.
Pvc fascia and guttering
Boiler house and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.