This property is superbly located overlooking the Downpatrick Cricket Club and is close to many lovely walks and attractions like Strangford Lough, Castle Ward and the Downpatrick Race Course. Minutes away from the Belfast Road roundabout means this property is on the ideal side of Downpatrick for travelling to Belfast..
The ground floor comprises an integrated garage, stairs to the main house and a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The first floor comprises a large kitchen with open plan dining, a utility room and a spacious lounge with an open fire to enjoy in the winter. The second floor comprises three bedrooms with master ensuite, a hotpress and a family bathroom.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Integrated Garage
- Double Bedroom with Ensuite 4.8m x 3.1m (15'9" x 10'2")
- Kitchen/Dining 5.8m x 3.05m (19'0" x 10'0")
- Lounge 5.46m x 3.8m (17'11" x 12'6")
- Open Fire
Views of Cricket Club
- Master bedroom with Ensuite 3.47m x 3.57m (11'5" x 11'9")
- Views to front
- Bedroom 3 2.37m x 4.07m (7'9" x 13'4")
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 2.92m (8'7" x 9'7")
- Family Bathroom 2.4m x 2.1m (7'10" x 6'11")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.