This Victorian ground floor apartment has been beautifully renovated to retain many of its original features and to ensure a high end finish throughout. On entering the home, you can immediately appreciate the attention to detail with the high ceilings, original tiling, solid wooden floors and cornicing. The main living room has sash windows, ceiling rose, carved wooden surround to the fireplace and a feature glazed panel window. The first of the double bedrooms has fantastic built in storage and a shower ensuite that is bright and spacious and there is also a guest wc bedside this bedroom.
The kitchen has a good range of units and built in appliances and has space for a dining room table and the second double bedroom is also bright and benefits from an ensuite and walk in closet. The rear yard has a utility outhouse and paved area with decorative gate and allows side access to the apartment and there are two off street parking spaces to the front.
This property has to be seen to be believed, filled with historic charm, it will appeal to anyone looking for a spacious apartment within walking distance to Newtownards and with parking or to someone downsizing to single storey living. Early viewing is highly recommended as we anticipate good interest in this Victorian gem.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Original tiled floor, dado rail and cornicing.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 16'1 x 13' (4.90m x 3.96m)
- Solid wood flooring, double glazed sash windows, cornicing, ceiling rose, carved wooden surround and inset and built in storage.
- Kitchen 13' x 9' (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and four ring hob, extractor hood, feature glazed units, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, feature cast iron inset fireplace, space for dining area, built in fridge freezer and wine rack.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, ec, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Solid wood flooring and built in storage.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, built in storage, feature light mirror, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Walk in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton shower and glazed doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, feature light mirror, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Fully fitted storage and Velux type window.
- Rear Hall
- Access to yard.
- Front - Paved area, seating area and area in lawn, parking for two cars.
Rear - yard with outhouse for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.