This new build property is superbly located overlooking the Downpatrick Cricket Club and is close to many lovely walks and attractions like Strangford Lough, Castle Ward and the Downpatrick Race Course. Literally one minute away from the Belfast Road roundabout means this property is on the ideal side of Downpatrick for travelling to Belfast.
The properties will benefit from a Turn-key finish with a kitchen, a utility room, lounge, four bedrooms with two en-suites and an integrated garage.
The ground floor comprises an integrated garage, stairs to the main house and a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The first floor comprises a large kitchen with open plan dining, a utility room and a spacious lounge with an open fire to enjoy in the winter. The second floor comprises three bedrooms with master ensuite, a hotpress and a family bathroom.
This quality property offers spacious, modern day family living set in a countryside location with great views - an opportunity not to be missed!
- View to front of Cricket Club
- Integrated Garage
- Double Bedroom with Ensuite 4.8m x 3.1m (15'9" x 10'2")
- Ensuite with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- Stairs to First Floor
- Kitchen/Dining 5.8m x 3.05m (19'0" x 10'0")
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit.
- Utility Room
- Low level unit.
- Lounge 5.46m 3.8m (17'11" 12'6")
- Fireplace with decorative inset and carved wooden surround. Juliette Balcony with views of Downpatrick Cricket club.
- Door to Spacious Back Garden
- Stairs to Second Floor
- Master bedroom with Ensuite 3.475m x 3.575m (11'5" x 11'9")
- Views to front. Ensuite with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 3 2.375m 4.075m (7'10" 13'5")
- Rear facing
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 2.92m (8'7" x 9'7")
- Rear facing
- Linen Cupboard
- Family Bathroom 2.4m x 2.1m (7'10" x 6'11")
- White low flush w.c,, pedestal wash hand basin, Panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.