Extended Town Terrace Ideally Suited To The First Time Buyer Or Investor Alike.
A superb opportunity to purchase an extended period town terrace holding a superb position within this most sought after section of Twaddell Avenue. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and dining area and extended classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years.
Private gardens front and rear with open aspect combines with the most convenient location to make this a home which should not be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.62 x 3.51 (15'2" x 11'6")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Inner Lobby
- Under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.84 x 2.59 (9'4" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor , uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.39 (11'5" x 7'10")
- Double panelled radiator, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.84 (11'5" x 9'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.44 x 1.96 (8'0" x 6'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank, oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.