Double Extended Town Terrace In This Most Popular Section Of Seaview Drive.
Holding a prime position within this most popular section of Seaview Drive, this attractive red brick double extended town terrace offers unlimited potential. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and extended bathroom in white suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from a modernisation programme in past years. A south facing rear garden combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent local shopping all close by.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.19 x 3.02 (13'9" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace.
Double Doors to Kitchen.
- Extended Kitchen 4.40 x 2.52 (14'5" x 8'3")
- Single Drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 2.26 x 4.32 (7'5" x 14'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.25 x 3.16 (13'11" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.06 x 4.10 (10'0" x 13'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.52 x 2.44 (8'3" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden in patio with mature hedging, rear south facing garden landscaped in patio and stone chip, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.