89 Horn Drive, Lenadoon, Belfast, BT11 9NE.
The Vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £95,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC D67.
Superbly positioned tucked away in this cul de sac setting with an attractive outlook, this extended mid terrace offers potential and well appointed living space located in this popular location. In proximity to schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider Service and motorway network, this one is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Kitchen. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, flagged garden. Chain free. Immediate possession. Early viewing recommended. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 14'2 x 12'11 (4.32m x 3.94m)
- KITCHEN 15'9 x 10'8 (4.80m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit.
- EXTENDED LIVING / ADDITIONAL SPACE 13'0 x 12'8 (3.96m x 3.86m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'2 x 9'11 (4.01m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'2 x 10'10 (3.10m x 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 6'10 (3.38m x 2.08m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed, flagged garden, outside storage facility.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.