A recently redecorated mid terrace property in the heart of Sydenham off the popular Connsbrook Avenue and within walking distance of many local amenities including the Belmont Road.
The accommodation offers through lounge with archway to dining room, both with laminate flooring, and fitted kitchen with built-in oven, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor includes three bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath, mostly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Further benefits include PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and enclosed yard leading to patio garden with large garden shed.
Chain free and ideal for first time buyers or families with schools and local shops close to hand and easy access to bus routes and Belfast City Centre, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Cupboards under stairs.
- Lounge 19'9 x 9'6 (6.02m x 2.90m)
- Attractive mock fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 6'6 x 4'8 (1.98m x 1.42m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 5'9 (3.15m x 1.75m)
- Range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, hob, integrated extractor hood. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'7 (1.96m x 1.70m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, freestanding sink with mixer tap, low flush WC, tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, hot press, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard with paved area, boiler house with oil fired boiler, leading to patio garden with large garden shed. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.