If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it !!
Presented to an exacting standard this delightful Hagan Homes 2nd/3rd Floor Duplex Apartment is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers especially first time buyers, investors or those looking for a weekend retreat. Viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the well appointed white wash/cloakroom. Worthy of special mention is the exceptional open plan kitchen lounge which benefits from a pleasing range of high and low level units, a selection of integrated appliances and from the lounge area there is direct access to the balcony which enjoys a sunny aspect and countryside glimpses.
On the second floor this fine apartment boasts a two bedroom layout and a pleasing 3 piece white bathroom suite.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed window. Intercom controls.
- CLOAK/WASH ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE 17'3" max x 14'11" max (5.26m max x 4.55m max)
- Attractive range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Extractor fan and integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Understairs cupboard with light point. Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed sliding door to small balcony with sunny aspect and countryside glimpses.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'3" max x 10'1" max (3.43m max x 3.07m max)
- Double panel radiator. 2 Double glazed Keylite windows. Built-in cupboard with light point and gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1" max x 6'9" max (3.38m max x 2.06m max)
- Single panel radiator. Double glazed Keylite window.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls around bath. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed Keylite window.
- Communal gardens and parking.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management charge: £589.00 per annum approximately
Ground Rent: £150.00 per annum approximately
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.