An excellent opportunity to purchase a four bedroom detached chalet type bungalow on the popular Gilnahirk Road, within walking distance to many amenities including major primary and secondary schools. This family home offers mostly ground floor accommodation for a mature or growing family with three bedrooms on the ground floor, generous lounge with wood burning stove and patio doors to rear timber decking area. Fitted kitchen with attractive range of units and Chinese slate tile flooring. Fully tiled bathroom with white suite and generous fourth bedroom on the first floor with ensuite shower room. Additional to this, the property offers further potential for another bedroom on the first floor, subject to planning, currently used as a roofspace. Other benefits includes gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, detached garage and a superb spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn plus tarmac driveway to front.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 19'3 x 10'8 (5.87m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- One third panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 8'3 (2.87m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 10'3 x 6'9 (3.12m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, linen cupboard, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 21'6 x 10'8 (6.55m x 3.25m)
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth, solid pine wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen 13'7 x 6'9 (4.14m x 2.06m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, including display cabinets, built in wine rack, formica work surfaces with wooden trim, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and slate tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 4 14'4 x 6'3 (4.37m x 1.91m)
- Ensuite 6'8 x 5'5 (2.03m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, electric shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc, extractor fan, velux window, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Mature trees and tarmac driveway to front.
Large enclosed rear garden with generous lawn, small paved area and raised timber decking area.
- Detached Garage 16'4 x 9'5 (4.98m x 2.87m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.