Being close to Bangor town centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this semi that offers a comfortable array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should be both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to miss so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- PVC entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'1" x 12'4" (3.99m x 3.76m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, mahogany mantel.
- DINING ROOM 10'0" x 9'11" (3.05m x 3.02m)
- KITCHEN 10'0" x 8'7" (3.05m x 2.62m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls. 2 built-in storage cupboards.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 13'1" x 10'5" (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9" x 10'1" (3.28m x 3.07m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'0" into door recess x 8'4" (3.05m into door recess x 2.54m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Redring Active 320 electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- W.C. Tiled wals.
- Garden in brick paviors. Boiler house.
- Garden. 2 Outhouses. Light. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.