This deceptively spacious mid terraced home is located on the popular Balfour Street in Newtownards and will appeal to a range of buyers, particularly first time buyers or investors.
Well maintained throughout, this lovely home has good space with a large living room/dining room, good sized modern kitchen with space for informal dining, three double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, shower room and ample storage.
The highlight of the house is without a doubt the large master bedroom on the second floor. Large enough to feel like a suite and with views over Newtownards and towards Scrabo Tower, this room will definitely impress.
We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Terracotta tiled flooring, glazed door to hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Terracotta tiled flooring, cornicing, glazed door to living room.
- Living Room/Dining Room 22'0 x 11'1 (6.71m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with marble hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, glazed door, storage under stairs.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 20'0 x 6'10 (6.10m x 2.08m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built in double oven, built in four ring electric hob with built in extractor fan, single stainless sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, space for dining table, door to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and storage, wall mounted chrome radiator, mirror with storage, hotpress with storage, shower cubicle with "Redring" overhead shower and glazed screen, extractor fan, access to roofspace, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 15'0 x 10'0 (4.57m x 3.05m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 9'0 (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Double room with views of Scrabo Tower.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 19'1 x 15'0 (5.82m x 4.57m)
- Double room with built in storage and views over Scrabo Tower and Newtownards.
- Rear: Enclosed paved seating area, boiler house, outside tap, outside light, large yard area for off street parking, oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.