We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented Cottage Style Detached Villa which is located on a private lane way just off the main Antrim Road, Templepatrick. This attractive home must be viewed to appreciate the privacy and convenient location it offers. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with feature hole in wall style gas fire and solid oak flooring, luxury Cherrywood fitted kitchen / diner / living, utilty room and conservatory all with Porccelain tiled floors, there is also a study / 4th bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired heating (pressurised system) and Pvc double glazed windows. Outside there is private laneway leading to property which has electric remote control gates opening to a large tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage with roofspace and gardens to front side and rear. Early viewing strongly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, porcelain tiled floor, under stairs storage and solid oak leaded glass double doors through to lounge.
- LOUNGE 7.14m x 4.65m (23'5" x 15'3")
- Feature hole in the wall gas fire, solid oak flooring, 3 radiators and solid oak leaded glass door to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 4.14m x 3.25m (13'7" x 10'8")
- Porcelain tiled floor and 2 radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 7.14m x 3.53m (23'5" x 11'7")
- Luxury modern range of high of cherrywood high and low level units with strip lighting and formica worktops, stainless steel round sink unit, stainless steel round drainer, double cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, american style fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack and wine cooler, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, feature hole in wall style gas fire, pvc double glazed double doors to conservatory.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- UTILITY ROOM 2.84m x 1.63m (9'4" x 5'4")
- Matching units, formica worktops, stainless steel round sink unit, plumbed washing machine, porcelain tiled floor and access to rear.
- BEDROOM 4 / STUDY 2.31m x 2.24m (7'7" x 7'4")
- Solid oak flooring and radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.51m (13'4" x 11'6")
- Radiator and built in wardrobes.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, bidet, tiled floor, radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.67m x 2.87m (15'4" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate flooiring, Radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.82m (10'6" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising of panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, seperate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Electric remote controlled gates opening to large tarmac driveway for ample parking, leading to detached garage.
Garden to front in lawn with flower beds and paved patio area.
Garden to side in lawn with paved patio area.
Garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds, concrete paved and decked patio areas.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light power and staircase, door to storage area, with oil boiler (pressurised system), access to w.c. and wash hand basin. Staircase to roofspace suitable for various uses
- ROOFSPACE / OFFICE 5.05m x 3.23m (16'7" x 10'7")
- Office space / playroom fully floored and sheeted with light, power, radiator, wood laminate flooring and under eaves storage. May be suited to converstion to annex subject to necessary checks & approvals.