Magnificent Period Town Terrace Modernised and Presented To A High Standard
A beautifully presented and luxuriously appointed town terrace situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms with loft conversion with Building Control, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and gas hob and classic white bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, mirrored slide robes and has benefited from an Enveloping Scheme in past years. Off street car parking with superb garden shed and private patio area in brick paving combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
Internals inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.34 x 3.22 (14'3" x 10'7")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, under stairs cloaks.
- Kitchen 2.38 x 4.02 (7'10" x 13'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 2.26 (10'0" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.43 x 2.37 (8'0" x 7'9")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Fixed Stairs
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.60 (12'4" x 11'10")
- Dormer window, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, built-in mirrored slides robes.
- Paved driveway, garden shed, enclosed paved rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.