Magnificent Period Semi Detached Villa
Holding an elevated position within this most popular and sought after location this attractive red brick period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and rainwater goods and has been maintained to a high standard over the years and retains much period detail with cornice ceilings and antique fireplaces. The dwelling offers substantial gardens with garage and a southerly aspect to the rear with far reaching views to the front. Convenient to the City and the extensive local amenities make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.23 x 3.66 (13'11" x 12'0")
- Into bay, 3 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling feature hardwood fireplace, tiled inset.
- Living Room 3.46 x 3.62 (11'4" x 11'11")
- Tiled fireplace, built-in shelving, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.03 x 4.03 (6'8" x 13'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
- Rear Porch
- Boiler House
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- First Floor
- Margin window
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc,, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.36 x 3.59 (11'0" x 11'9")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 4.25 (11'0" x 13'11")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.40 x 2.31 (7'10" x 7'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Timber Garage
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.