This well maintained mid terraced property is in a great location in Newtownards, close to all local amenities, shopping centre, leisure centres and main arterial routes to Belfast.
Within walking distance to the town centre and on a popular street, this home will appeal to a variety of buyers as an investment property or first time home and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
Internally, there is a good sized living room with space for dining, kitchen with good range of units, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a rear courtyard and a further garden area which are all well maintained.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 5.8x3.1 (19'0" x 10'2")
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron inset and carved wooden surround and mantle, open to dining room.
- Kitchen 3.7x 2.5 (12'2" x 8'2")
- Range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces, built in under oven, built in 4 ring electric hob, built in extractor fan and hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, 1¼ stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, part tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.7x 2.4 (12'2" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom with wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.3x3.3 (10'10" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with wood laminate flooring, and built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splashback, panelled bath with Triton overhead shower, part tiled walls.
- Rear- decked yard with outside tap, outside light, boiler house, gated rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.