This charming detached bungalow must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer both inside and out. Internally, although the property needs modernised throughout the potential is easy to see with a large reception rooms, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, a kitchen and family bathroom. Outside the home has plenty of scope for extension with good sized gardens to the front and rear and fantastic views over Ballynahinch. Bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times never mind one situated in such a convenient location within walking distance of the town. The large site may also have some development potential (subject to planning). With so much potential in such a fantastic location early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 24'10" x 12'0" (7.57m x 3.66m)
- Bay window. Marble fireplace with wood surround, granite hearth, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 13'2" x 9'0" (4.01m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units with integrated oved and hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Tiled flooring, wall tiling.
- Utility Room 6'7" x 5'10" (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Door to rear garden. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 8'4" x 5'10" (2.54m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, Tiled flooring, wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 15'9" x 10'11" (4.80m x 3.33m)
- Rear facing room. Solid wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Ensuite 5'9" x 4'7" (1.75m x 1.40m)
- White suite comprising shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 10'6" (3.23m x 3.20m)
- Wood flooring.
- Bedroom Three 11'5" x 10'9" (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Gardens to front and rear with mature planting. Tarmac driveway and parking to front. The site extends up the back although it is over grown at present.